The Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a non-profit corporation. The CC&Rs were recorded by the County Recorder's office of York County and are included in the title to your property. Failure to abide by the CC&Rs may result in a fine to a homeowner by the Association. The governing legal documents for the association may be viewed online within the Documents page of this site.
The Bylaws are the guidelines for the operation of the non-profit corporation. The Bylaws define the:
- Duties of the various offices of the Board of Directors
- The terms of the Directors
- The membership's voting rights
- Required meetings Notices of meetings
- The principal office of the Association Other specific items that are necessary to run the Association as a business